Infor LN developerColumbus, OH2 years
1. Consultant should have good knowledge in Infor ERP LN Products
2. Hands on experience in Manufacturing, Planning, Sales, Purchase, Warehouse and Service Modules on latest versions.
3. Should have experience in handling Inventory valuations, Quality module and its integrations.
4. Should have at least one full end to end ERP LN Implementation experience
5. An effective team member with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
6. Ability to analyze functional and technical needs and identify gaps and alternative solutions relative to existing design. Interpret functional specification and convert it into a technical specification
7. Testing and debugging of customization/new developments as per business requirement.
8. Technical knowledge of Infor ERP LN and/or Baan Tools will be a plus. This position demands strong analytical and problem solving skills to identify and fix the problem. Also, requires experience in identifying and providing solution to bugs related to standard ERP LN and customized environment.
Infor LN developer is needed to support client from 4:30 pm to 1:30 am IST (M-F). The candidate should have worked on Infor Latest version such as 10.3. Minimum 5 years of experience is needed. It is purely a LN developer role wiht no adminstration task involved.
Expertise in Infor 3rd party software like Infor Development, AFS, DAL, DAL2, Wrapper, Source Code Customization, ION, Infor Business Vault, Infor Ming.le, Infor Management (IDM), etc
Proficiency in English lanaguage is very much needed as you would be dealing with Onsite clients.
Performing inventory of fixed assets with help of mobile terminals, which have built-in barcode readers or RFID tags, speeds up the inventory process itself and eliminates errors in the identification of fixed assets.
With this purpose, we have developed assetTracker – information system, which enables easy and quick inventory of the fixed assets and is fully integrated into the Infor LN ERP system.