Hope you can help me with this. I am a newbie in LN Infor.
Had extracted a simple SQL query , the display in the report seems to be truncated. For eg. I have 10 fields, but the reports only showing 4 fields. Even though, I have exported to excel. Report only shows, orno, odat, item.
Please advice where I went wrong. At the same time, after I change the sequence of the field, it doesn't seem to refresh on the report. Thank you in advance.
tdpur401.orno, | Purchase Order
tdpur400.odat, | Order Date
tdpur401.item, | Item
tcibd001.dsca, | Description
tdpur401.qoor, | Ordered Quantity
tdpur401.qidl, | Delivered Quantity
tdpur401.cuqp, | Unit of Measure
tdpur401.pric, | Price
tdpur400, | Purchase Orders
tdpur401, | Purchase Order Lines
tccom100, | Business Partners
tcibd001 | Items General
tdpur400.hdst <> tdpur.hdst.closed