Infor LN developerColumbus, OH2 years
1. Consultant should have good knowledge in Infor ERP LN Products
2. Hands on experience in Manufacturing, Planning, Sales, Purchase, Warehouse and Service Modules on latest versions.
3. Should have experience in handling Inventory valuations, Quality module and its integrations.
4. Should have at least one full end to end ERP LN Implementation experience
5. An effective team member with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
6. Ability to analyze functional and technical needs and identify gaps and alternative solutions relative to existing design. Interpret functional specification and convert it into a technical specification
7. Testing and debugging of customization/new developments as per business requirement.
8. Technical knowledge of Infor ERP LN and/or Baan Tools will be a plus. This position demands strong analytical and problem solving skills to identify and fix the problem. Also, requires experience in identifying and providing solution to bugs related to standard ERP LN and customized environment.
9. Experience in solution design, testing, documentation and training is required.
Please fill the below needful details and attach your updated resume, VISA copy, and DL copy.