LN Functional Consultant with 1 years’ experience in inforln Logistics
· Handling Day to Day Functional Problem Related purchase/sales/warehouse.
· Interacting with key-users to understand their problem.
· Providing support to internal ERP user.
· inventory Uploading in system (Opening Inventory and Cycle Counting).
· Understanding necessity of SLA is important.
· Study and understand Company business processes carried out through the ERP system.
· Understanding business requirement and analysis gap
· responsible for Infor ERP logistics process trainings & Re-trainings to the Process owners & Key Users.
· He/She would be required to travel on-site or within the group company if required.
· He/She would work under Senior ERP Consultants and report to the Project Manager / Co-ordinator as a Team member.