Company is a leading ERP software and solutions provider to dealers and rental companies of heavy equipment. The firm specializes in working with the construction, mining, forestry, material handling, and agriculture industries. They are placed as top 25 ERP solution provider with the aim to be the ERP thought-leader in their space and a trusted IT advisor to all dealers and rental companies. It is a privately held firm, owned by their founders. They have not taken any private equity or venture funding & are profitable. Actively seeking talented individuals to join their team and help them to aggressively grow their North American footprint for both premise and 100% cloud-based ERP solutions.
• Implementation of company ERP at global customer sites.
• Gather Business Requirements, Business Process Mapping (and re-engineering as required), Gap Analysis, Piloting, Key User Training, Migration & Post Implementation support
• Define Reporting and Alerting requirements
• Communicate technical issues, key insights and findings to product team
• Constantly be on the lookout for ways to deliver better value to customer
• Formulate recommendations and solutions for Business needs
• Requirement Analysis, Solution Design and Co-ordination with Development team to realize Customizations and Integrations
• Establish and Build long lasting Business relations with the customer
• Lookout for additional Business opportunities with the customer
• 4-8 Years of proven experience as Business Consultant working with ERPs like Baan, SAP, Oracle, Baan, MS Dynamics, JD Edwards or others
• MBA, CA or ICWA preferred
• Expertise in Accounting & Finance
• Two full cycles of ERP Finance Implementation experience, involving AR, AP, GL, Cash, Budgeting, Costing, Financial Statements etc.
• Working knowledge of other functional modules including Sales, Service, Purchasing, Warehousing etc.
• Familiar with a wide selection of other business management applications like CRM, ERP, BI etc.
• Experience with SQL queries will be a plus
• Willing to travel overseas on continuous project assignments
• Flexibility on timings to suit customer requirements
• Outstanding Communication, Presentation and Interpersonal skills
• Positive Attitude and Approach
• Good Team Player and Motivator
• Analytical mind with excellent Data Collection and Analysis skills