MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK ON-SITE IN DETROIT, MI FOR THE LENGTH OF THE CONTRACT
URGENT NEED-IMMEDIATE RESPONSE
Position will provide business process expertise, requirements gathering and Software Requirement
Specification development to the Baan development team. By teaming with key business operations and
IT stakeholders, the analyst will take a lead role in specifying requirements, establishing priorities, and
supporting maintenance of line projects.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
1. Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, LEAN
workshops and artifacts (i.e. Value Stream Maps), surveys, site visits, business process descriptions,
use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
2. Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose
high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding,
and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
3. Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information
needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional
requirements (Business Requirements Documents or Software Requirements Documents), Use Cases,
GUI/Screen and Interface designs
4. Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
5. Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of technical project leads
6. Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute
7. Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough
understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application
and operational requirements.
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a
diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
9. Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the
software development team through which requirements flow.
10. Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze
tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
11. Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
' JOB SPECIFICATIONS
o Minimum 4 years of business analysis experience required.
o Minimum 5 years of Baan experience required.
o to work with multiple projects and work streams at one time. Must be able to deliver results based
upon project deadlines.
o Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills.
o Experience in the automotive industry is a plus.