Implements, maintains, and customizes Infor ERP in addition to other enterprise business applications and interfaces to ERP system. Provides technical and functional support in the areas of; ERP systems administration, problem resolution, support, process mapping, system testing and development, security access, and training. Analyzes, implements, and supports worldwide offices running on Infor ERP in a Microsoft Windows and SQL Server environment. Provides end-user support in the development of ad-hoc queries and reports.
• Develop procedures to ensure integrity of Infor ERP system (Baan and ERPLN) and databases.
• Ensure that external/internal regulations and policies governing data management and change management are met, including regulations concerning security, audit controls and privacy.
• Troubleshoot application software and database problems on a timely basis.
• Maintain liaison with business units, technical staff and extended support organizations for resolution of ERP and database problems.
• Assist end-user development of ad-hoc queries and reports of ERP data in a Microsoft SQL database using Microsoft and/or other reporting tools.
• Work with end-users to analyze, gather requirements, design, construct and implement applications and interfaces in support of regular business operations.
• Document applications and provide cross-functional training as needed.
• Assist, analyze, plan and implement data conversion and migration activities for ERP upgrades and/or implementations at new sites.
• Coordinate the design and testing of application/database system upgrades with users and technical staff.
• Prepare test plans and evaluate test results for application implementations, modifications and upgrades.